Neil Taylor Insolvency Training
CPI Resits 2014: The time to act is NOW for another go at this highly passable exam in December 2014
Neil Taylor Insolvency has designed a number of options for those planning to re-take the IPA's paper in December. These include highly affordable 'Non-Face-To-Face' options
and instalment offers for those financing their own resit.
Email us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01962 77 21 81.
A NEW TEAM: A new generation of JIEB & CPI training
Neil Taylor Insolvency is a highly motivated team of qualified and fully trained lecturers and support staff dedicated to offer insolvency professionals exam training and support that is inspirational, exam-centric and totally success focused.
We are committed to providing the perfect combination of lecturing, personal support and online coverage, with fresh ideas and new and integrated materials, backed up by total student and client service.
The entire business, from Client Care Administrators, through to designers and creators of courses … and right up to the team of lecturers and the company’s founder are geared towards the principal objective of providing a matchless educational product.
For us ‘new’ is not enough; education and training really matters. Students and clients deserve a 21st Century approach to their studies, encompassing:
- fantastic, bespoke and unique materials written by insolvency study experts in 2013
- comprehensive analysis and review of scripts and mock exams to enable you to see precisely where you are going right
- updated, exam-focused and consistent training messages
- practical, interactive, common sense based courses in brilliant locations
- consistent and stimulating face-to-face presentations
- world-class support and back-up
- web-based products, lectures and updates to supplement your hard work
We offer a truly holistic approach to training, learning, remembering and living.
For us at Neil Taylor Insolvency studying for JIEB and CPI should be a positive, illuminating and thoroughly uplifting experience.